[DFTB-Plus-User] about cutoff in SK file

Jan M. Knaup Jan.Knaup at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Mon Sep 10 11:18:26 CEST 2012

As a short addendum: You can deduct the cutoff for a specific SK file from
the file header. The first line has the radius difference between table
entries in Bohr and the number of entries, so by multipliying those numbers
you get the electronic cutoff radius for that specific file.

Best,
Jan

Jan M. Knaup                      | Fon +49-(0)421-218-62351
Dipl. Phys. Dr. rer. nat.         | Fax +49-(0)421-218-62770
Universität Bremen - BCCMS        |
Am Fallturm 1                     | Jan.Knaup at bccms.uni-bremen.de
28359 Bremen                      | JanKnaup at gmail.com
Germany                           | www.bccms.uni-bremen.de