[DFTB-Plus-User] Fermi level in DOS and Band calculation

R.Perez Garcia r.perez.garcia at student.rug.nl
Tue Aug 28 09:34:35 CEST 2012

(Dear DFTB users),
Dear Prof. Aradi,
Thank you for your detailed answers.
Reading Prof. Aradi answer two more question arise to me. First, in order to calculate the DOS at temperatures higher than 0K what shall I do? I thought it can not be done...
Second, and less important, for the Valence Band edge...I normally count the electrons and check the correlative orbital, is there any other mean of doing this?
Thank you again for your time and consideration.
Best regards, R