[DFTB-Plus-User] Massive parallel calculation

SN Ism s.nenon at ism.u-bordeaux1.fr
Wed Aug 8 09:24:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you for the answer.
I do actually treat big systems with a few cores to, and I have no
memory issue.

In fact,  I was just wondering if DFTB+ could be used on a massively
parallel system. I don't think so, because time seem not to scale with
number of cores over 8 or 12, but maybe someone has more experience with
this.

S. Nénon