[DFTB-Plus-User] PDOS in two components' systems

R.Perez Garcia r.perez.garcia at student.rug.nl
Sun Aug 5 10:11:10 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Following the recipes by prof. Aradi, it was possible to calculate the PDOS for each orbital for each atom of the system I am working: A fullerene and a polymer. It gives quite a lot of information, but in order to analyse the results thoughtfully this is not enough.

What I would like is to be able to differentiate (somehow) if the atom is in the fullerene or in the polymer and to see the PDOS confronted to the total DOS, simultaneusly.

Is that possible? If so, could you give me some information about it, please.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards: R