[DFTB-Plus-User] Where could I get the script "band2dat"?

Hiroaki Tokoyama s043035 at center.wakayama-u.ac.jp
Mon Oct 10 18:26:42 CEST 2011

Dear Dr. Bálint Aradi

I understood the following.

Second Question
Is "Total forces" of DFTB+(in detailed.out) analytic force or numerical force?

I found at those HP and manual.

HP:
http://www.dftb-plus.info/fileadmin/DFTB-Plus/public/howtos/band_struct/html/node5.html

manual:
I printed "calculateing band structures and density of stetes with
DFTB" of DFTB+ Ver.1.1,
when I installed DFTB+(Ver.1.1).
So I look that old(ver.1.1) manual (p8)...

Others:
DFTB+ TUTRIAL ("Investigation of surface functionalization of ZnO, N.
H. Moreira, B. Aradi, and B. Hourahine")'s PDF file.

Thank you.

Tokoyama