[DFTB-Plus-User] Inconsistent behaviour of dftb+ on different machines

Matteo Tiberti matteo.tiberti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:18:51 CEST 2011

Dear Bálint,
I tried with the 1.2rc version and now everything seems to work fine on both
machines, using big and small systems.
The program always converges successfully, giving comparable (although not
identical) results on both the computers.
Thank you very much for your assistence, keep up the good work!

Matteo