[DFTB-Plus-User] waveplot

Vladimir Yushkevich yushkevich.v.n at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 23:24:10 CEST 2011

Hi Ben,

I want to obtain work function for surface. The technique combines the mean
electrostatic potential step across the slab surface with the Fermi energy
of a bulk crystal (the reference paper is
http://iopscience.iop.org/0953-8984/11/13/006). For construction of EP I
need the total charge density. I can’t obtain consistent results with
reference paper. My problem is the wrong EP distribution or Fermi level for
bulk.