[DFTB-Plus-User] Failed geometry optimisation for Au atom cluster

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Tue May 31 12:49:20 CEST 2011

Hello,

you still have not explained why you are using LDA+U. This is likely
to be physically wrong for these systems (closed d-shell).

--
     Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
   University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263