[DFTB-Plus-User] Failure on MD run

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 07:53:50 CEST 2011

Your initial geometry is probably the cause of the problem, did you
relax it first with conjugate
gradient or similar? Also the thermostat coupling strength is very large
(temperature
will be very strongly forced towards 300K).

--
      Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
    University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
     +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
    The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263