[DFTB-Plus-User] Fermi energy for surface

Vladimir Yushkevich yushkevich.v.n at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:56:08 CET 2011

Dear Bálint

Yes I think so (but I have to check it). In my previous band structure
calculations I found that the DOS picture shifted due to the changes in
supercell vector (I think that the shift of Fermi level has the same value,
because band gap is unchanged). But I interested in absolute value of Fermi
level for surface. Can I shift my valence band for surface to the valence
band for bulk and conclude that the Fermi level for surface also changes
with respect of such shift?

Best regards, Vladimir