[DFTB-Plus-User] Lattice optimization

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 14:51:29 CET 2011

Hello Magali,

the dftb+1.1 release does support these, could you post the

Driver = {}

block from your dftb_in.hsd?

Regards

Ben

--
     Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
   University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263