[DFTB-Plus-User] ERR. NR.: 41 Array allocation and kpoints

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Fri Feb 11 12:41:38 CET 2011

Hello,

it looks like you may have run out of system memory. Try running
'top' during the original working run, as the memory is approximately
proportional to the number of k-points used. If this is
the problem then the input option 'MinimiseMemoryUsage' will help, as
the default code behaviour is to store data for all k-points in memory,
and this will switch to partly using disk storage.

Regards

Ben