[DFTB-Plus-User] Waveplot parameters for sulfur

Vladimir Yushkevich yushkevich.v.n at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:57:27 CET 2010

Dear, Ben

You can find this parameters by using following set:
http://www.dftb-plus.info/fileadmin/DFTB-Plus/public/tools/waveplot/wfcs/wfc.mio-0-1.hsd
But be sure that you use appropriate SK files.
P.S. I think is good idea to storage exponents and coefficients for
wavefunctions in SK-files only. As I use SK files from different  authors in
some of them there is no information about wavefunctions at all.

Best regards, Vladimir