[DFTB-Plus-User] .cube file

Reinaldo Pis Diez reinaldo.pisdiez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:09:09 CET 2010

Dear Vladimir,

Although I never calculated EPs for slabs nor for solids, I should
say that EP's are mapped on electronic density surfaces. That is,
you need two cube files, one for the density and other for the EP.
I was checking some older links regarding visualization of outputs
from different programs, but unfortunately they all are broken :-(
Regards,

Reinaldo