[DFTB-Plus-User] Cl-skf

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Wed May 26 08:39:25 CEST 2010

Dear Hao,

> I have another question. Is there any skf file regarding Cl element,
> such as C-Cl and H-Cl? I can't find any in my 1.0.1 version.

 In contrast to other not fully ab initio methods, in DFTB+ the
parametrisation and the code are completely indepent. DFTB+ works with
any parameters having the right format... The parameters currently
available from us are those on the DFTB.ORG website. Unfortunately Cl
had not been parametrized yet.

 Best regards

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/en/~b_aradi