[DFTB-Plus-User] restarting MD

Giovanni La Penna glapenna at iccom.cnr.it
Mon May 24 09:25:23 CEST 2010

> The first three columns are coordinates of atoms. I am not clear about the
> meaning of other columns and which is velocity. What should be the correct
> format of velocities setting for all atoms in the restart input? Thank you
> very much.

I am quite sure that columns 6-8 (the last three columns) are
velocities in AA/ps. The units maybe only if input is
in ps (time) and AA (coordinates). Column 5 looks the valence
Mulliken charge (in e-).

                  Giovanni

Giovanni La Penna - National research council (Cnr)
Institute for chemistry of organo-metallic compounds (Iccom)
via Madonna del Piano 10,
I-50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Firenze, Italy
tel.: +39 055 522-5264, fax: +39 055 522-5203
e-mail: glapenna at iccom.cnr.it - http://www.iccom.cnr.it/lapenna
skype: giovannilapenna