[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ 1.1 release candidate

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Thu May 20 10:41:43 CEST 2010

Dear Duncan,

> Balint
>
> Thanks for the tip, the code does compile with gfortran 4.4 but my
> version only runs on a single core.  I've tried linking to the
> threaded Atlas libraries but I get a long list of undefined reference
> errors staring with:
>
> /usr/local/atlas/lib/libatlas.a(ATL_init_node.o): In function
> `ATL_init_node':
> ATL_init_node.c:(.text+0x53): undefined reference to

 That looks like missing pthread library. Are you sure, you include
the pthread library via -lpthread. However, I would like to warn you,
I did not manage to compile a threaded ATLAS with recent ATLAS
versions, which would have worked correctly. ACML I never tried
myself, maybe someone else on the list has experience with it.

 Best regards

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/en/~b_aradi