[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB+ 1.1 release candidate

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Thu Apr 8 08:53:36 CEST 2010

Dear List members,

 thank you very much for taking part in the activity of the
DFTB+ community. Your contributions help inexperienced users to make
their first steps with DFTB+, experienced users to find answers to their
specific questions, and of course your feedback helps us developers
to understand which parts of the code and tools need improvement and
which features are needed by the community.

 As sign of our appreciation, and in order to encourage you to continue
your active participation in the future, we would like to invite you to
try the release candidate for the next DFTB+ release (1.1) before its
official announcment. (The official 1.1 version should be released in
ca. 5 weeks.)

 You can download the soucre, precompiled binaries, the autotest and
the manual from the website as usual. You will also find a list of the
major changes under

   http://www.dftb-plus.info/about_dftb/release_11/

 If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the new version, or
if you think you having found a bug, please do not hesitate to contact us.

 We hope, that you'll find our new release useful.

 Best regards

    The DFTB+ developer team

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/en/~b_aradi