[DFTB-Plus-User] Time Dependent DFTB

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Wed Apr 7 10:09:41 CEST 2010

Dear Dr. Ambrosek,

> I am interested in calculating excited states. Does DFTB+ have this
> capability for its users. I have seen there is development in this
> area but have not found any info in the manual. Could anyone offer any
> assistance?

 At the moment the time dependent formalism (TDDFTB) lives still in a
code derived from the old Paderborn DFTB. We plan to merge it to the
main code, but definitely not before summer next year. If you would like
to use this code, please contact the main author Thomas Niehaus

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/en/people/home/t_niehaus/

 Best regards

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/en/~b_aradi