[DFTB-Plus-User] How should I output GRADIENT, DIPOLE and so on...?

s043035 at center.wakayama-u.ac.jp s043035 at center.wakayama-u.ac.jp
Fri Apr 2 11:45:02 CEST 2010

Hello Dr. B. Hourahine,

Thank you for some answer.
(1)Dipole moment  -> I'll be able to use DFTB+(1.1) (NOT Periodic
neutral systems).
   Can I print out Dipole moment of Periodic neutral systems with DFTB+(
Version above 1.1) in the future?

(2)GRADIENT  ->  Cartesian Gradient
   I mean the former (the energy derivative with position).

(3)Hessian  (Additional question)
   How should I use Command of DFTB+ to print out Hessian, please?

Thank you.

  Tokoyama