[DFTB-Plus-User] Rotational DOF in gas phase MD

Manuel Dömer manuel.doemer at epfl.ch
Mon Feb 22 10:27:38 CET 2010

Dear Ben,

thank you very much for you explanations and hints. I have been using
the Berendsen thermostat for reasons associated with other simulations
on this specific project.
But I definitely will give the Andersen a try. Right now it is
especially important for me to thermalize the system in a good way.
For data collection in the production phase, I think I can run NVE
dynamics.

Many thanks again for your clarifications!

Best Regards,

Manuel

Dear Ran,

thanks for pointing me to the Bussi thermostat.