[DFTB-Plus-User] dftb-plus autotest failed

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Sun Dec 27 11:47:30 CET 2009

Hello Song,

If

ls autotest/slako/

looks like:

hyb-0-1  mio-0-1  pbc-0-1

then I'm not sure why the autotests fail and need more information.
Can you send me the files _autotest/stderror.log and  _autotest/tagdiff.log
directly (instead of to the list) ?

Regards

Ben

--
     Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
   University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263