[DFTB-Plus-User] Cannot Compile dftb-plus!

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Sun Dec 20 11:30:09 CET 2009

Hello,

MKL is a library from intel which includes all of the functionality of
the two libraries (lapack and blas) which DFTB+ uses. On intel processors
MKL probably will give higher performance, but you can install optimized
blas and lapack (see the atlas library at www.netlib.org or Goto blas).

Regards

Ben

--
     Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
   University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263