[DFTB-Plus-User] frequency calculation in DFTB+

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 11:33:12 CET 2009

Hello Anne-Marie,

I'm not sure if anyone replied to your email. Do you want
harmonic frequencies or from autocorrelation?

dftb+1.1 will have Hessian calculation for harmonic modes
implemented. Hopefully the release time for this will be
in the next few weeks. Otherwise, if you have a long MD
trajectory I can send you some code to calculate the
velocity autocorrelation.