[DFTB-Plus-User] MD in liquid water

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Wed Oct 7 16:02:44 CEST 2009

Hello Paulo,

the problem seems to be set of by the nitrogen atoms in the
input. Your structure doesn't actually have any N atoms, but there are
several places where there are settings for these, which when commented
out/removed should cure the problem:

TypeNames = {"O" "H" "C"}# "N"}

#    N-H = "N-H.skf"
#    H-N = "H-N.skf"
#    C-N = "C-N.skf"
#    N-C = "C-N.skf"
#    N-N = "N-N.skf"
#    O-N = "O-N.skf"
#    N-O = "O-N.skf"

#    N = "p"

it looks like you have found a bug in the parsing of the input in
this case.

Regards

Ben

--
     Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
   University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263