[DFTB-Plus-User] request for help to log in the dftb+

谭大志 tandz at dlut.edu.cn
Mon Sep 21 08:22:37 CEST 2009

Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is Tan Dazhi from Dalian University of Technology, China. I am writing this e-mail to ask for your help to download the dftb+ code.

On March 27, I signed a licence agreement and send it in an e-mail to Prof. Thomas.Frauenheim for registration, and the ID is 933298. Later, I received an e-mail entitled “Welcome to the "DFTB-Plus-Announce" mailing list”. Then I subscribed my address to the mailing list.
  However, I still cannot download the dftb+ code so far, since I cannot log in to the download page.

My user name is tandz at dlut.edu.cn

Can you kindly help me solve this problem? Thank you very much!

Yours sincerely

Tan Dazhi

2009-09-21

谭大志