[DFTB-Plus-User] (no subject)

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 13:13:20 CEST 2009

Hello Hegoi,

which version are you using, the DFTB+ Snapshot 081217 or 1.0.1 ?
If you aren't using 081217, try that first.

I don't know the history of your Ca parameters, or your geometry,
so can't advise further, as there are many things that could in
principle cause this (non-relaxed initial geometry containing a
lot of potential energy for example).

Cheers

Ben

--
     Dr. B. Hourahine, SUPA, Department of Physics,
   University of Strathclyde, John Anderson Building,
    +44 141 548 2325, benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
   The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC015263