[DFTB-Plus-User] DFTB-Plus-User Digest, Vol 12, Issue 1

Ben Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 19:40:27 CET 2008

Hello Haydee,

I've had a brief look at this, provisionally there appears to be a bug
in the particular version of the LAPACK libray you are using. Could you
tell me more about your library and machine set up?

Setting the eigensolver to use the slower 'standard' choice doesn't seem
to have this problem.

Regards

Ben