[DFTB-Plus-User] Complied dftb-plus successfully, but can not invoke it

#WU XING# WU0008NG at ntu.edu.sg
Sat Oct 25 16:44:30 CEST 2008

Dear all dftb-plus users:

I am a new user on dftb-plus. I followed the howto "compiling", complied
the dftb+ successfully, and run the autotest script successfully.
Everything was exactly the same as the compiling file says.

Then I moved to the next howto "The first calculation with dftb+", I
downloaded the script, and followed exactly the as it indicated.
However, I could not invoke dftb+. I did in in the directory containing
dftb_in.hsd. And the error reports was:

-bash: dftb+: command not found

Why my test runs well, but can not invoke it? Did I miss something?

Sincerely Yours

WU Xing (Ms.)
PO Box 09-12
50 Nanyang Crescent,