[DFTB-Plus-User] F-S skf file

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Thu Sep 4 11:05:46 CEST 2008

Dear Lingyun,

> I want to optimize a compound which include C,N,H, S, F elements. So I need S-F.skf and F-S.skf files. But I did not find these two files in the mio-0-1 and pbc-0-1 directory. Any suggestions? Thank you very much in advance!

 At the moment, there is no S-F parameterisation. Depending what you do,
either the pbc set should be extended with S or the mio set by F.
Unfortunately, I'm quite unsure, if anyone of us plans that in the next
future. Eventually it could be made in the framework of a collaboration,
provided there is enough man power on our side for that. Regarding the
possibility of such a cooperation, Prof. Thomas Frauenheim should be
contacted.

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/en/~b_aradi