[DFTB-Plus-User] Cell Parameters Optimization

Benjamin Hourahine benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 10:09:01 CEST 2008

Hello Marcelo,

at the moment cell parameter optimisation isn't implemented, but
is on the planned feature list for the code.

Regards

Ben

    Dr. B. Hourahine, Department of Physics, SUPA, University of Strathclyde,
      John Anderson Building, 107 Rottenrow, Glasgow G4 0NG, United Kingdom
    Ph +44 141 548 2325 FAX +44 141 552 2891 benjamin.hourahine at strath.ac.uk

The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish registered charitable body, number SC015263