[DFTB-Announce] Mailing list infrastructure changes

Bálint Aradi balint.aradi at bccms.uni-bremen.de
Wed Aug 27 09:22:26 CEST 2014

Dear All,

(Sorry for multiple posting.) We are moving the mailing list
infrastructure to a central server at our university. Due to that, the
mailing lists won't be probably available for a few days. After that,
everything should work as before.

When the lists have been migrated, you will receive for every list you
are registered for (dftb-plus-user, dftb-plus-announce, dftb-announce) a
new password, which you can use to manage your membership in those
lists. They replace the old mailing list passwords.

Please note, that the passwords you will obtain are only for the mailing
list membership management. The ACCESS DATA TO the websites
DFTB-PLUS.INFO and DFTB.ORG are UNAFFECTED, your current user name and
password will be still valid.

http://www.bccms.uni-bremen.de/cms/people/b_aradi/